Sunday, November 3, 2013

Vocabulary Sentences and Definitions #10

1. Bemoon (V)  Complain About
     Ex: My sister likes to bemoon about every little thing, its so nettle.
2. Pensive (A) Deep in Thought
     Ex: When im alone in my room, I get very pensive about my near future.
3. Divoid (A) Entirely Without
     Ex: The divoid young man asked the young girl out without a worry of rejection.
4. Meloncholy (A) Sad/Emo
     Ex: My mom was very meloncholy in her younger days.
5. Mollify (V) To Calm Someone
    Ex: When my nephew is crying I try to mollify him with some juice.
6. Memento (N) A Keepsake or Sovenir
     Ex: The memento I got from Las Vegas is very cool, it changes colors.
7. Illicit (A) Illegal
     Ex: My friend did some illicit things on halloween night.
8. Ascend (V) To Climb or To Go Up
    Ex: I wanted to ascend the stais all the way to the 100th floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment