Thursday, September 26, 2013

Vocabulary #6 Definitions and Sentences

1. Inevitable (A) Going To Happen No Matter What.
    Ex: My math test is inevitable every Thursday unless the teacher say's not.
2. Phobia (A) A Strong Fear
    Ex: My sister has a phobia of spiders,big bugs,the dark and ghosts.
3. Seclude (V) To Hide Away From Others.
    Ex: My mom can make a seclusion, but it dependz on her mood.
4. Rebuke (V) To Critisize Publically.
    Ex: My aunt likes to rebuke on others.
5. Notorious (A) Famouse For Something Bad
    Ex: My cousins are very notorious around their friends.
6. Fluctuate (V) To Change Often
    Ex: My cousin is bipolor becuase his mood fluctuates.
7. Candid (A) Honest or Sincere
     Ex: It is very important to be candid in a long relashionship.
8. Sophomoric (A) Immature (Soph=Knowledge/ More=Idiot)
    Ex: The sophomoric student didn't do his homework all year even though he knew all the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment