Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Autobiography :)

Well  Hello, My Name Perla Arce, This Is My first time blogging something.  I’m not your average teenager , I’m funny and kind, nice I like to make people smile because you never know how that persons day has been like and making them smile might brighten there day up with joy.  I’m fifteen years old my birthday is December 14/97.  I like to do fun things and I’m active and I like lifted trucks, my family is very funny and there nice people, there very funny. I have a twin sister as you all may know her name is Ruby and we don’t look that much alike, she’s like two inches taller than me.  My life has changed over the past 4 years I’ve grown so much I learn more and more each day, I like school I guess. I want to graduate and be successful in life I don’t know yet what I’d like to be in life but I can do a lot of things; I take photos, sing, and I’m a good dancer. Maybe you’ll see me on America’s got talent haha just kidding, but I’m a weird person, very unique I like to do my own thing I’m not a follower.  Over the summer I went to Mexico and celebrated my fifteen with my sister and cousin it was very boring. Then after that I came back to California nothing but stay at home and clean and just go out with my boyfriend  or when there was a family party I’d go but other than that my summer wasn’t that great but as I always say the next summer will be better hopefully. My  favorite thing to do is help others because helping someone else other than yourself is a great thing.  If you ever need advice feel free to talk to me I’ve been through some things you can’t imagine and also I give good advice. Well, I don’t really know what else to say there isn’t really anything  else I could say. So thanks for reading hope it was enough information to know me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment